- RSS Channel Showcase 1281469
- RSS Channel Showcase 6596337
- RSS Channel Showcase 8986286
- RSS Channel Showcase 4977736
Articles on this Page
- 04/03/17--08:01: _Think About the Future
- 04/17/17--08:47: _Triumph Over Sin an...
- 06/05/17--10:52: _Day of Adoption
- 02/26/18--11:12: _Get on Mission!
- 03/05/18--12:56: _The Temple Most Real
- 04/01/18--12:59: _The Remembrance tha...
- 05/13/18--13:16: _Children, There Is ...
- 04/03/17--08:01: Think About the Future
- 04/17/17--08:47: Triumph Over Sin and Death
- 06/05/17--10:52: Day of Adoption
- 02/26/18--11:12: Get on Mission!
- 03/05/18--12:56: The Temple Most Real
- 04/01/18--12:59: The Remembrance that Overcomes
- 05/13/18--13:16: Children, There Is Truth
Romans 4:13-25 (NLT) Clearly, God’s promise to give the whole earth to Abraham and his descendants was based not on his obedience to God’s law, but on a right relationship with God that comes by faith. If God’s promise is only for those who obey the law, then faith is not necessary and the promise […]
Romans 5:12-21 (NLT) When Adam sinned, sin entered the world. Adam’s sin brought death, so death spread to everyone, for everyone sinned. Yes, people sinned even before the law was given. But it was not counted as sin because there was not yet any law to break. Still, everyone died—from the time of Adam to […]
It is Pentecost Sunday, and we of course should not gather on this day without hearing the story of the Holy Spirit falling upon a small group of Christ’s followers, birthing our Savior’s church in the process. The Spirit’s falling that day had immediate, obvious effects, of course. There was an ongoing miracle, the miracle […]
Mark 8:31-38 (NRSV) Then he began to teach them that the Son of Man must undergo great suffering, and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests, and the scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. He said all this quite openly. And Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. […]
John 2:13-22 (NRSV) The Passover of the Jews was near, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple he found people selling cattle, sheep, and doves, and the money changers seated at their tables. Making a whip of cords, he drove all of them out of the temple, both the sheep and the cattle. […]
John 20:1-18 (NRSV) The story of the resurrection is joyous, of course. That which we should fear the most, death, is shown to be a temporary condition. There are, however, other emotions we can sense in John’s story of the resurrection, as well as the three other gospels. There are moments where even the witnesses […]
1 John 5:9-15 (NLT) Since we believe human testimony, surely we can believe the greater testimony that comes from God. And God has testified about his Son. All who believe in the Son of God know in their hearts that this testimony is true. Those who don’t believe this are actually calling God a liar […]
crossonbluecwgriffiniiiChildren of God-Communion Lookhalfsize